FAR INFRA RED SAUNA-THERMADOME
Regular infrared sauna sessions are a great way to bullet-proof your immune system. The latest research is revealing that going into a sauna once or twice per week can in fact decrease your chances of getting sick. Here’s how!
1. Keeping your white blood cell count up. The heat generated by an infrared sauna stimulates energy at a cellular level, which, in turn increases the body’s production of white blood cells. These cells act as a first line of defence when infection strikes. An increased production of white blood cells (stimulated by the infrared sauna) can help the body fight off illness.
2. Trigger the immune system ‘Give me a fever and I can cure any disease’ – Hippocrates In fact, a fever is the way-our body creates the conditions for the immune system to perform better. An infrared sauna session puts your body into a fever which in turn triggers your immune system to act to protect you.
3. Release toxins. Modem day life is full of toxins, from the air we breathe to the food we eat to the products we use in day-to-day life. A major benefit of infrared sauna sessions is detoxification. If we can sweat out the nasties our immune system has less to fight off.
4. Increase your cell regeneration. Infrared sauna sessions stimulate cell regeneration. This type of regeneration can help get rid of cells that might be old, damaged or ineffective and replaces them with new cells. This process does happen normally, however, the infrared sauna session speeds up the process, helping the body run as smoothly as possible. This is especially beneficial during the colder months as the body is being attacked more frequently.
5. Stress relief. High stress produces high levels of cortisol, which can often result in a weakened immune system. Regular infrared sauna sessions help balance the cortisol levels and relaxes the mind and body
Sweat your way to increased immunity- (bring your own towels)
Sauna (Thermadome) $35.00 per session or pack of 10 for $300
Ionic Foot Spa- Usually $60 But $30 if combined with the Far Infra Red Sauna (Thermadome) The Ionic Foot Spa further enhances the removal of toxins from the blood that have been released from the tissues in the Far Infra Red Sauna.
AT HOME DMK TREATMENTS
Do your own at home DMK Treatments – We have great specials eg: At Home Enzyme Mask (5 masks for $139) and receive a Free bowl & brush valued at $50. This is recommended to be used with Micro Peel $99 and Hydrating Mask $82 BUY Complete Set of 3 for $299
We can arrange a Skype or Zoom consult for your skin care needs- FREE POSTAGE for all orders over $300
You’ll Enjoy – Leg Exfoliation & Massage, Spa Facial with Double Cleanse, Epitoxyl Skin Brightener, Microdermabrasion, Multi Vitamin Mask, Hydrating Eye Treatment, Led Light Therapy, Massage of Face, Neck and Decolletage, Head & Hand Massage, Serum Nutrition Infusion, Lash or Brow Tint. Gift Vouchers and Duets available, Add a Pro Peel for just $30, Add a Mini Pedicure for just $25.00
We are here to support our community and encourage you all to make your physical, mental & emotional health a priority right now.
Thank you for your patronage of Body Bliss. We look forward to helping you feel better and remain healthier naturally. Call the Clinic to book any of the above or see the below price lists for further treatments and pricing.
If you have additional questions, please contact us.
Want to know how much our services cost? Our prices are available as a PDF download at the links below.
Please note that these prices are subject to change.
To celebrate our valued customers during this tough time you can get any seasonal special regardless of the season!
Price lists by service type
- Beauty Menu – for facials, spa treatments, men’s treatments, Brows, lashes, pedicures, manicures, massages, makeup, waxing, etc.
- Paramedical Treatment Menu – for DMK transdermal nutrition treatments, DMK paramedical body treatments, DMK enzyme therapy and much more