DMK Transdermal Nutrition Facials
Transdermal Nutrition Facials (1 Hour) $130
Biogen C De-Stressing Treatment
Herbal Pigment Regulating Treatment
Sebaclear Purification Treatment
Mini Transdermal Nutrition Facials (30 Minutes) $75
Mini Seba Dermatox Treatment
Mini Hydro De-Sensitising Treatment
Prozyme Mini Treatment
Quick Peel Mini Treatment
Transdermal Nutrition Eye Treatments
Ultimate Eye Treatment ( 30 Mins ) $75
limited edition eye treatment 30min $120
DMK Signature Enzyme Treatment ( 1 ½ Hours ) $185
Restores skin to its peak condition
Enzyme Therapy Treatments improve the skins ability to function by dissolving dead cells and impurities trapped within the skin, this in turn restores vital cellular nutrition and oxygenation required for cellular regeneration. Enzyme Therapy Stimulates collagen production, restoring structural integrity back to the skin. It is suitable for a wide range of conditions such as aging skin, sun damage, acne, rosacea and pigmentation
DMK Bihaku Treatment ( 1 ½ Hours ) $195
For a luminous complexion
The effects of ageing, stress and the environment influence skin to develop an uneven texture. It becomes coarser, pigmented and imperfections appear. The DMK Bihaku Skin Brightening Treatment is a professional program designed to help regain a brighter, more even and luminous complexion.
DMK Instant Lift ( 1 ¾ Hours ) $ 250
Instant ‘pick me up’ for skin
Firm, tighten and brighten your skin instantly with the DMK special occasion treatment.
The perfect accessory for a wedding or party!
Revsioplex Enzyme Treatment ( 1 ½ Hours ) $235
Lets build a whole new skin!
The Revisoplex enzyme is like comparing a renovation to a total rebuld of a structure
A non-invasive treatment of wrinkles or fragile skin
Liquid Laser is a light, non-invasive treatment that focuses on strengthening, firming and rebuilding the skin.
Great for fine lines, superficial wrinkles, fragile, weak or dehydrated skin.
Liquid Laser Treatment ( Face) $500
Liquid Laser Treatment ( Eyes ) $350
DMK A Lift Program
Skin Fitness Program
DMK A-Lift® is a 12 week program designed to revise the signs of ageing and the health of your skin. By removing redundant skin cells and tightening facial muscles, the DMK A-Lift® Treatment works by stimulating the underlying structures of the skin. It gives the face its own workout, similar to how you would tone and tighten the body with exercise.
The DMK Muscle Banding technique is used in the A-Lift® to tighten and tone the skin, restoring a healthy youthful appearance.
It works to reduce redness and unsightly capillaries in the skin and provides a vibrant appearance.
Performed weekly over a 12 week period, the A-Lift® uses transdermally delivered formulations that work with the skin’s functions to remind it to function as it did when it was young.
The treatments include Enzyme Therapy, Muscle Banding, Alkaline Washing, and Super Banding. Individually, this compilation of treatments would cost $3000. However, we have the A-lift on special for $2500. That’s a saving of $1000 PLUS you get $429 worth of DMK products absolutely FREE. A surgical facelift could easily cost you anywhere from $10000 to $20000! So, get fantastic results at a tenth of the price. Save money and save yourself the pain of surgery. No downtime for recovery, no mess, no pain and results you are going to love.
Hyrdadermaze ( 1 ½ Hours ) $215
Clear the way for acne free skin
Hydradermaze is an advanced treatment program designed to help clear acne and congestion. Hydradermaze addresses the causal factors involved in the pathophysiology of acne
Sophisticated revision of uneven skin tone
Uneven skin tone and patchiness can make us look aged and lead us to feel self conscious about our appearance. In response, DMK has developed the brilliant new MelanoZone Treatment.
It not only evens out skin tone and colour, it restores a healthy, natural glow.
What is the procedure for the Pro Alpha Six-layer Peel?
- You should have at least two DMK Enzyme Treatments before having a Pro Alpha Six-layer Peel Treatment.
- One week before your scheduled Pro Alpha Six-layer Peel Treatment, you will notice that while using the retosin, your skin may begin to look leathery and darker. This is normal.
- On the day of your Pro Alpha Six-layer Peel Treatment, your technician will begin applying separate layers of the Pro Alpha Six layer Peel solution. You will experience some very uncomfortable stinging and burning sensations during these applications, these sensations will subside. If the irritation becomes too uncomfortable, let your technician know so that the solution can be adjusted for further applications.
- After the application is completed, you will leave the solution on your skin and will not wash for at least 12 hours. Your skin will look shiny and may be slightly red. If your skin continues to have a burning sensation, rinse with a mild solution of baking soda and water.
- Beginning the next day following the Pro Alpha Six-layer Peel Treatment, you can start cleansing your skin as normal with your DMK cleanser followed by a small amount of acu crème or contraderm crème as prescribed. You must apply DMK sunscreen if you are going to have any exposure to the sun. Should you choose, you can also start using makeup as desired. Do not use a solarium.
- By the third day, you should begin to notice your skin beginning to peel. This will vary from minor flaking to large peeling sections depending on your skin condition. Regardless of how severe the peeling is, you must not pull, pick, or scratch at the dead skin. To do so will increase the chance of infection. It is very important that you allow this skin to detach naturally. You may be surprised at just how much flaking occurs, do not worry this is normal. You will feel very unattractive and uncomfortable but this will subside.
- By the seventh day, most of this dead skin will have exfoliated (detached) itself from the healthy new cells below. On this day, you will be scheduled for an Enzyme Lift-off Treatment. This treatment helps remove any remaining dead cells that have not completely exfoliated.
- You must use your regular DMK Home Prescriptives and continue with your professional maintenance treatments in order to maintain your results. NOTE: This treatment should give improvement and restoration to the appearance of your skin. However, each individual’s result will vary depending on their skin type and condition. While many will be satisfied with just one treatment, others may require several treatments over a period of time to achieve their desired results.